Thursday 29 October 2015

Daily Inspiration – Protected!



The other evening I was at the Caudan Waterfront, Mauritius; which is a fancy commercial area overlooking the bay. Although I normally go there for shopping, eating or watching a movie; that night no real agenda was on the cards. I was perhaps looking for a quiet evening stroll while watching the world pass by!

I was in for a treat! As soon as I walked in, I saw a host of umbrellas strung together covering an entire open street. There were multi coloured umbrellas hanging above my head! It was a delightful sight, to say the least. I wandered through the street thoroughly enjoying the sight of the umbrellas.

Daily Inspiration - Protected!

Daily Inspiration - Protected!

This led me to think that just like those umbrellas above my head would have protected me from the rain showers which are so frequent here; we are being constantly protected by someone out there. Of course, life comes with its own share of challenges but when I look back, it is so evident that I have not been alone, that the Universe has supported me.

It is true that we are protected; it is really up to us to feel the connection with the Universe, with Nature and with the whole world that we are incidentally a part of!

Oh! I must also add that I was so overjoyed at this realisation that I forgot to devour an ice cream that I had been contemplating buying since the time I left home!! Ah well…never mind!!

What inspired you today? Do share.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment