Tuesday 13 October 2015

Daily inspiration - Ella: The Elephant



I am fascinated by elephants. I love how gentle they are and how friendly and unassuming they can be. Elephants have always been my favourite animals.

Imagine my delight when I found this: A cluster of trees which look just like a baby elephant from a distance. One morning, I was sipping tea and looking out the window of my living room and I happened to see this and thought to myself, wait a minute, doesn’t that look just like a baby elephant? And sure enough, it did….at least, to my eyes.



I mean we have all seen trees cut in the shape of animals…in parks or in the zoo. But this is 100% natural where such a  beautiful illusion is created when you look at these cluster of trees from a certain angle.

And when the wind blows, the trees sway around, giving the illusion of the baby elephant moving its trunk and body.

I found this extremely delightful to watch and nowadays my favourite thing to do is to watch this baby elephant while having my morning tea. 

Oh!! And and for some strange reason which I cannot understand myself, I started calling her Ella!!

Can you spot her in the pics??

Ella the Elephant: inspiration from nature

Ella the Elephant: Inspirations from nature

Ella the Elephant: Inspirations from nature; Ella under grimmer weather
Ella the Elephant: Natural silhouette in the twilight
And that's her silhouette in the twilight

Have you ever found nature assuming unexpected shapes like this? Do share in the comments below.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I can spot the elephant all right, but quite nicely written piece. Also, very nice looking page I must say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Indranil. Thanks for taking the time and stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. What an amazing view! An early summer twilight. It looks like Ella is trying to climb the mountain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...that's an interesting observation. Now that I look back at it, it does appear that way! Thanks for the insight..!

      Delete