Tuesday 13 October 2015

Let's Begin...!!!



Hello there!!

As this is my first blog post, I thought it would be worth while to take a few moments to introduce myself and my blog. My name’s Nirupama; am an Indian currently living in Mauritius.

I consider myself to be someone with a keen eye for detail and in the process, I often come across things which are startlingly beautiful and inspiring and which we may not really notice in the hustle and bustle of our every day lives. Through this blog, it’s my attempt to bring to you something beautiful and inspiring out of everyday things.

I will be sharing real experiences with you; ones that have inspired me and would hopefully inspire you too. I will also share with you titbits revolving around beauty, fashion, lifestyle and travel…again, anything that makes me happy.

My idea is for my blog to offer a word of inspiration or add a touch of beauty which may just lift your spirit, even if just a tiny bit. And if it happens to make you smile, then I would consider my mission accomplished.

And oh, regarding ‘CatchPressions’: well, this is just an attempt to catch those expressions which lift my soul.

And thus begins our journey…

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment